KU on Wheels exists to provide safe, convenient, reliable and responsive public transit services to enhance the social and environmental well-being of the University of Kansas community.
Stop Day (12/9)
Routes 27, 30, 36, 38, 42, and 43 will not operate. Routes 11, 29, and 41 will operate their "B" schedules.
Sunday Night Service (12/11)
In cooperation with the Office of First Year Experience, there will be on-campus bus service on Sunday evening, December 11. Two buses will operate 8 p.m. – midnight. They will be running a modified version of route 43, which will include a stop at Oliver Hall.
Finals Week – Early Bus Service (12/12-12/16)
In order to help students arrive on campus in time for 7:30 a.m. final exams, the following transit routes will start early December 12-16:
- Route 11: Service will start at the regular time, 6:03 a.m.
- Route 27: Service will start at 6:25 a.m. from Haskell University.
- Route 29: Service will start at 6:52 a.m. from 27th & Scottsdale.
- Route 30: Service will start at 6:50 a.m. from Chelsea Place (westbound).
- Route 36: Service will start at 6:35 a.m. from Gateway Court and at 6:50 a.m. from North Michigan.
- Route 38: Service will start at 6:45 am from 25th & Melrose.
- Route 42: Service will start at 7:01 a.m. from lot 94 at the stadium, and at the regular time from 18th Street, 7:10 a.m.
- Route 43: Service will start at 6:55 a.m.
All routes will end service at their normal times each day. Route and schedule information is online at www.lawrencetransit.org.